Onboarding new employees or new-to-role employees helps adjust them to the social and performance aspects of their jobs so they can quickly become productive, contributing team members.
Employee training and development addresses many aspects of workplace learning. These can include specific knowledge, skills, or behaviors required to meet job performance expectations. Training and development also prepares employees for future requirements.
At TrainingFolks, we help our clients develop an engaging employee onboarding experience which complements employee training and development.
An effective new hire onboarding strategy can:
- Increase employee engagement
- Create a positive employee experience for new employees or employees in new roles within the organization
- Reassure employees that they’ve made the right career choice
- Provide clear understanding of the strategic direction of the company and how they’ll be able to contribute
Is your organization dealing with challenges such as?
- A high rate of staff turnover within in the first 90 days of employment
- Up to half of your senior hires failing to meet performance expectations by their second year in their new position.
- A less than satisfactory rating on your employee surveys about their experience with your employee onbaording process
- Higher costs attributed to replacing lost employees
If you're looking for more information and a robust partner to help create an effective new hire onboarding strategy for your organization, ask to speak with one of our Senior Learning Advisors by contacting us today.
TrainingFolks will work with your organization to:
- Strategically align organizational objectives, goals and cultural norms with the experience of the onboarding program.
- Design all required onboarding knowledge, skills and behaviors into systematic learning objectives, with set conditions, timelines and performance standards to determine "what" information is appropriate to be learned "when".
- Create a multi-faceted, modulated approach which can include blended learning arrangements combining e-Learning programs, scheduled face-to-face classroom training, coaching sessions or mentoring on a timely basis.
Create the right employee onboarding process and take employees from feeling overwhelmed to excited about their new role.
Get in touch with TrainingFolks today to begin assessing your current onboarding program.