Our professional Learning and Recruitment team works with our Contract Training Professionals to ensure mutual success on client projects on a local, national or global level.
Submit your resume today.
7 Ways To Achieve Contract Training Success With TrainingFolks.
1. Exposure to interesting projects and clients in a variety of industries, broadening the depth of experience you can reach.
2. Competitive wages based on skill level and experience in the industry.
3. Personal one-on-one relationship with your TrainingFolks Learning and Recruitment specialist.
4. Ongoing contract training opportunities Best-Fit for your proficiency level and expertise.
5. Strong on-boarding process to ensure that you are set up for success.
6. TrainingFolks is a partner by your side, providing regular contact and professional coaching.
7. Opportunities for monetizing existing relationships with our project referral program.
5 Typical Projects You Can Expect with TrainingFolks1. Design, develop and deliver project management learning initiatives and customized coaching.
Submit your resume today and start a great partnership with the trusted corporate training professional team at TrainingFolks.
What Some Of Our Contract Trainers Had To Say!
"It has been a pleasure working with TrainingFolks and Vanessa. I have someone on my side who is always quick to answer questions and provide an encouraging word. I have been blessed to be on the same project for almost a year and it has been a smooth process from my first interview to train-the-trainer to facilitating my first class. I have open communication, support and a great source of income for my family. It has been a great experience and I look forward to many more projects in the future!"
"I wanted to send out a big thank you for bringing me onto the Effective Investment Conversations project. It felt great to be in front of advisors again coaching about having great investment conversations with their clients."
"I worked with Vanessa in securing a contract through TrainingFolks. She was very responsive and most importantly, she could answer questions about the job. Too often I get generic job descriptions from recruiters only to find out later that the job description is nothing like the real job. That wastes everyone's time. Thanks Vanessa for being so personable and helpful."