For the fourth year in a row, the BBB has determined that top training company TrainingFolks receives an A+ rating for meeting and/or exceeding BBB accreditation standards, which includes a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints.
TrainingFolks is a global provider of custom eLearning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services. Over the past 15 years, our teams of training consultants, facilitators, and instructional designers have collaborated with Fortune 1000 organizations to implement a world-class adult learning experience with a proven engagement methodology.
- Build Trust - Establishing and maintaining a positive track record in the marketplace
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represents products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy
- Honor Promises – Abides by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity
Are you implementing change within your organization?