The Better Business Bureau has once again accredited TrainingFolks with an A+ rating for reaching accreditation standards.
Cascade Pointe Ln, Cary – June 16, 2016 - Corporate training experts, TrainingFolks, a global provider of custom learning solutions, consulting and contingent workforce services for over 15 years, has once again achieved the highest possible rating for its expected interaction with customers. The overall evaluation is based on reaching a number of standards set by the BBB.
These standards include:
- Build Trust - Establishing and maintaining a positive track record in the marketplace
- Advertise Honestly – Adhere to established standards of advertising and selling
- Tell the Truth – Honestly represents products and services, including clear and adequate disclosures of all material terms
- Be Transparent – Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly disclose all policies, guarantees and procedures that bear on a customer’s decision to buy
- Honor Promises – Abides by all written agreements and verbal representations
- Be Responsive – Address marketplace disputes quickly, professionally, and in good faith
- Safeguard Privacy – Protect any data collected against mishandling and fraud, collect personal information only as needed, and respect the preferences of customers regarding the use of their information
- Embody Integrity – Approach all business dealings, marketplace transactions and commitments with integrity
“Achieving the BBB accreditation is an honor,” said Matt Davis, Chief Executive Officer, TrainingFolks. “We are committed to delivering the highest level of service to our clients and take pride in excelling at these key standards of business excellence.”
Looking for assistance with change management, custom learning or training consultation for your organization?
Get in touch with the experts at TrainingFolks today.